LOVE IS EVERYTHING



LOVE IS EVERYTHING

Friday, August 3, 2007

MY LOVE......


It was one fine evening.... on that wholeday i was preparing for my semester examz...since it was a tough subject i had to put all my concentration...i was feeling bit bored on that day..so i just moved to my upstairs from my room to have a change of mood..weather was gloomy and more romantic with chill dizzing and teeny-weeny drops kissing my face...always lonliness is my friend... having my friend beside i was enjoying the weather.. the romantic sky was glistening in the wet floor..such a lovely evening that was...i was taking a walk here n there unintensionally...i supposed to notice a couple making love with eachother on the other block very next to mine...i jus took a glimpse and turned aside since it was not good to ruin their privacy...after seeing that scene of love..my mind asked me ,"who is your love?!?!?"...my friend helped me to think about my future life filled with love...


I felt great to think how my gal will be...as soon as the thought engulfed my mind..i could feel my breath accustomed a warmth which was overwhelming my thoughts on the whole...the dizzles were craming the chillness in my skin...It was prodigious to feel...all my emotions were engrossed by love. It was a surprised enigma that how come i think about the feeling which was predefined by me ,a complete game of disappointment..huh..but still it was feeling great...i had a thought of loving someone...but what about the parental respect.I was thinking on and on that my gal should be a complete pragmatist...She must take care of everything..she must love me to the core....How absurd still i was only able to reach out the feelings and not my gal...and now the sky was getting clear...i can see the wonderful twilight...the wetness were leaving my entire body...a flock of birds were returning to its nest...i was feeling the pleasent smell of wet earth...when these things was soothing my situation,a sudden glint passed my mind that i was not on a search of gal...yes..i was searching love... and i was already in love with a divine feeling called love, though i felt it was a losers game.Finally the nature programmed in me about love...and i had a belief that i can deliver the sweet feeling of love to my gal...I had envy on her..because she gonna get a love which was eventually programmed by nature..."still i can feel only a silhouette of my gal in my mind,Its nothing but the puristic image of love,i hope". And i nurtured, what i felt in that evening....again i was taking a glimpse on that couple...and i realised that mortality has been defined for humans and living beings and not for love...
first love yourself next love the love... well, you're the most affectionate person in the world...

Love is everything


Sriram.

1 comment:

Mythreya said...

very true..
love is everything...
well i liked ur imagination part...
but humm...wats with this 'program' thing..
guess u r some software wizard saw ur website and other blog..
the other blog was techie..(not my type)..
this one's good...
keep writing....

MY BLOG LINKS



CHAT THREAD

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix