LOVE IS EVERYTHING



LOVE IS EVERYTHING

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cool Attitude Matters a lot

I was very much surprised on that day about a written test.well,I've cracked the part and gone to the next level.I found that HR was a cool person and he was comfortable in his seat.I entered the room after asking permission.He was shooting out his question.Eventhough it was my first interview experience i did not feel tensed.I was eagerly awaiting for his other questions.Suddenly he asked me to derive a simple problem.Just i'll say what was the problem it has been given to me.
here goes the problem."A rope is 8m long,Two poles of each length 5m has been fixed into the ground at a certain height above from the ground.If the Rope is tied between the two edges of the poles then what will be the distance between two poles." I've quickly answered as 8m.He was just impressed with my answer.In this post just i come to say that if you're not a cool person by nature definitely you'll lose your brain even if you mimic like a cool human being.That question given to me was so simple but if i was nervous i couldn't have answered that.
I considered my Interview as a celebrity interview.yes,consider yourself as a great and most worshipped celebrity and when you give interview to media definitely you'll be cool.Likewise i've made up my mind...'Just he gonna ask about me..thats all'.Cool attitude will definitely boost your confidence up.Try to be cool always..even if you're in a great distress...

Have a cool day...

Cheers,
R.Sriram

No comments:

MY BLOG LINKS



CHAT THREAD

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix